The scholarship competition for the 2020-2022 edition will open 1st October 2019. All scholarship applications must be received by the deadline of 31st January 2020.
For guidelines on how to apply for the IMCEERES degree programme and scholarship please see: How to Apply.
PLEASE NOTE: applying for the programme does not automatically mean you will have applied to the scholarship competition. You should ensure that you complete the appropriate Scholarship Application Form (see below) and attach it to your programme application which you submit online
- Programme Country (EU/EU candidate/EEA and applicants who have lived in a Programme country for more than 12 months over the last 5 years)
- Partner Country (all other applicants)
For full details please check the Definition of Erasmus Programme and Partner Countries document. You should also carefully read the Nationality, Residency and 12 Month Rule tab to confirm your category
EMJMD student scholarships can be offered to students from any region of the world – however no more than 3 from the same country or with the same nationality will be awarded in the same intake. The scholarships’ terms depend on the student’s country of origin/residence.
The EMJMD student scholarship includes:
- a contribution to the student participation costs (including tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to the students’ participation in the EMJMD study programme
- a contribution to student travel and installation costs
- a monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the EMJMD study programme
Pour tous les détails, veuillez consulter le site internet de Erasmus Mundus Scholarships.